Table of Contents
Natural Cycle IVF
In-vitro fertilization or IVF is the most common form of infertility treatment across the world with a higher success rate. Among that, stimulated IVF is considered the ideal approach to treat infertility in women and help them conceive. However, the procedure is the stimulation of the ovary with medications, which isn’t something many women prefer.
Natural cycle IVF is the best alternative for such women. It follows the traditional IVF procedure, without the usage of any kinds of medications for the procedure.
Who are the best candidates for natural cycle IVF?
Since the Natural Cycle IVF Treatment in Gurgaon doesn’t involve the use of artificial stimulating agents like medications, the patient needs to have good general health to conceive readily. Ideally, the patient should be less than 35 years old and be able to ovulate naturally without any medications.You are an ideal candidate for Natural Cycle IVF if:
- You are less than 35 years old
- You can ovulate naturally without medication
- You are undergoing IVF for your male partner’s impotence, or have tubal factor infertility
- You have failed prior IVF treatments via the stimulation process
- You have reduced ovarian reserve
How does natural cycle IVF work?
As mentioned, in the natural cycle IVF, the woman releases their own eggs from the ovary without needing exterior stimulation with medication. The patient needs to be under constant monitoring with ultrasound to keep an eye on their ovulation.
- Once the ovulation takes place in the woman, the Natural Cycle IVF Specialist in Gurgaon will then retrieve an egg from the donor.
- After the successful retrieval of the egg from the donor, the specialist then performs the Intracytoplasmic sperm injection into the egg and the fertilized embryo is grown into a blastocyst.
- Following that, the same is then implanted into the uterus of the patient.
How is this type of natural cycle IVF different from standard IVF?
In a woman’s body, a batch of eggs from the follicles are released and stored inside the ovary. Each month during the ovulating days, only one egg matures from the batch of eggs, which is then released from the ovary for a potential fertilization. It is the changing hormonal balance during those days of ovulation that causes only one egg to mature.
In the standard IVF process, these hormones are injected into the body of the patient to enable adequate maturity and growth of the eggs in the single batch. All these matured eggs during the cycle are retrieved, fertilized artificially in the lab, and then the fertilized embryo is again implanted back into the uterus of the patient.
On the other hand, the natural IVF procedure doesn’t involve any kinds of drugs in the process.However, unlike the standard IVF, only one (maximum two) egg matures in the process. Only when the egg has matured enough to be released, is when the specialist administers an injection of hCG for easy and successful harvest of the egg.
Why choose EVE IVF for Best Natural Cycle IVF Treatment in Gurgaon?
If you are considering Natural Cycle IVF Treatment in Gurgaon, EVE IVF is the best clinic in the city. Here are a few reasons why:
- Personalized treatment plans for the patients
- Team of specialized infertility specialists
- Cost-effective treatments
What is the success rate of pregnancy via Natural Cycle IVF?
The success rate of Natural Cycle IVF Treatment in Gurgaon is around 16%, according to studies. The treatment also has reduced risks of complications with the ovarian cycles, making it a favorable treatment option for several individuals.
What are the benefits of Natural IVF?
Some of the most notable benefits of Natural Cycle IVF Treatment in Gurgaon include:
- Affordable Natural Cycle IVF Cost in Gurgaon
- Doesn’t impose risks of ovarian hyperstimulation
- Can be repeated several times